The Institute is looking for a rigorous, open-minded and responsive person to fill the above position.
Summary of Responsibilities:
As an experienced generalist in human resources, the person is responsible for the day-to-day administration, control and monitoring of benefits, group insurance and pension plans administered by Retraite Québec. She is involved in the development and implementation of various human resource projects in line with the Institute's priorities. She assists the HR team in special cases.
More specifically, the person is called to:
- Manage the medico-administrative aspect of the self-administered salary insurance plan (parental leave, short-term disability, etc.) as well as the CNESST files (claims for occupational injuries, administrative and medical follow-up, etc.) for senior staff and non-manager;
- Administer the group and non-managerial group insurance plans, manage the data relating to the RREGOP and PPMP pension plans (Retraite Québec) and coordinate complex files according to the contracts in force;
- Ensure the updating, promotion and dissemination of policies and procedures, directives or programs;
- Acting as a resource for members of the internal community by informing them of current policies, procedures and regulations, their rights and obligations;
- Accompany managers in their reflections related to the management of their human resources and the evolution of their operations;
- Review workforce requirements, perform job analyzes, write job descriptions and determine employment levels, support managers in their recruitment process;
- Support executives in performance management and organizational change;
- Collaborate and deal with various internal and external stakeholders in all matters related to the management of the Institute's immigration files;
- Participate on various institutional committees.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or Industrial Relations;
- Minimum of 5 relevant experience in public administration (university research or health network environment);
- Knowledge of pension plans and benefits of the health and social services network (eg RREGOP and PPMP).
- Member in good standing of the Order of Certified Human Resources Advisors (CHRP | CRIA);
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to analyze and search for convincing solutions;
- Capable of working with minimal supervision and managing several concurrent priorities;
- Demonstrate rigor, integrity, judgment, discretion, tact and diplomacy;
- Ability to interact, communicate and maintain partnerships as well as harmonious relationships with a diverse clientele;
- Excellent command of French and English both orally and in writing;
- Knowledge of Human Resources / Payroll Platform "Work Force Now | WFN "of ADP or any other integrated human resources / payroll platform would be an asset.