Administrative Technician Human Resources and Communications Branch
Competition #: SP1920-27
Founded in Montreal in 1928 by the Jesuit Fathers, acquired and run by a secular corporation since 1986, Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf is an accredited private educational institution. The College has some 400 employees and welcomes approximately 1200 students in high school and nearly 1650 students in college. Brébeuf continues its mission of excellence by training the leaders of tomorrow in an extraordinary environment at the foot of Mount Royal, in the heart of Montreal's university district.
Reporting to the Human Resources Coordinator, the incumbent performs a variety of technical work of an administrative nature. She can assist any member of the Directorate of Human Resources and Communications, as well as the users of the service. It performs functions in terms of research, updating, application, and this, in a context of continuous improvement.
Specifically, his tasks are:
· Perform various activities related to the human resources sector;
· Collaborate in the management of the various employee leave or absence files;
· Collaborate on organizational development and health, safety and well-being issues at work;
· Assess schooling and work experience;
· Participate in welcoming and integrating new employees;
· Prepare interviews;
· Collaborate in planning the membership plan;
· Act as a resource person to respond to requests for the pension plan;
· Enter and process various data;
· Ensure effective document management;
· Any other related activity without being limiting.
· Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) in Administrative Techniques with appropriate field of specialization;
· Baccalaureate with appropriate field of specialization, particularly in industrial relations or human resources, would be an asset;
· Proficiency in oral and written French as well as excellent writing skills;
· Microsoft Office (Intermediate level, Excel advanced level and Outlook (calendar and e-mail).
- Practical knowledge of the pension plan;
- Customer Service Orientation;
- A job well done and respect for confidentiality;
- Autonomy, initiative, sense of organization, prioritization and responsibility;
- Team spirit and interpersonal skills.
- Good thinking, analytical and analytical skills;
An employer of choice
Compensation and other conditions of work are set out in the "Policy on Conditions of Employment for Support Staff".
· Status: Full time (35 hours / week)
· Salary: Hourly rate between $ 22.23 and $ 29.05
· Entry into office: Depending on the availability of the personretaining
· Immediate superior: Caroline Bastien, Human Resources Coordinator
In addition, the College offers a full range of benefits, including:
· the possibility of free trainings;
free access to a gym;
· several social activities;
· an advantageous number of vacation days;
· a comprehensive group insurance plan (life, health, dental, disability);
· the same pension plan as that offered in school boards and CEGEPs (RREGOP);
We ask interested people to submit their application before June 19, 2019 at 4 pm
Thank you for your interest in Collège Brébeuf.